Ways you can donate to the Radnor ABC Program:
Wish List items include:
- Sports fees, music lessons or take-out on a Saturday night, school supplies, SAT preparation, insurance, holiday travel to their parents’ / guardians’ home, and their weekly stipend for personal items.
- Support the cost of the Resident Director and Resident Tutors who live on-site with the students.
- Cultural enrichment activities and group learning through participation in activities in the greater Philadelphia area.
- Food and other operating costs to support a 100+ year old house and converted carriage house such as utilities and maintenance.
Make a donation
Donations to Radnor ABC support the program in a variety of ways and can be made using a credit card, check or PayPal. You will receive a receipt for tax purposes in the mail.
If you have questions about how your gift will be used, please feel free
to contact us: email@example.com
You may pay with your: credit card, check or your PayPal account and will receive a receipt for tax purposes in the mail.
Checks should be made payable to:
“Radnor A Better Chance” and sent to:
Radnor A Better Chance, 120 West Wayne Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087
The Radnor ABC Program is grateful for the aid and generosity provided by our sponsors. These individuals and companies play a key role in helping to support the Radnor ABC Program, our officers, staff and most importantly, our scholars.
A big thank you to our current sponsors:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Donate your time
- Serve on one of our committees
- Sign up to be a host (or substitute) family
- Volunteer to drive our scholars: You can drive our scholars to and from their designated activity, i.e. sport’s practice, friend’s house, school function, medical appointment
- Become a Board Member